2014 OAPT Grade 11 Physics Contest
Earl Haig Secondary School
- There are 30 questions in total.
- You have 60 minutes in total to complete the contest.
- Do NOT use the Refresh button on your browser. Use the navigation interface provided by this page. You WILL lose your flags and your current progress if you refresh.
- The menu on the left is a list of questions. You can click on any one of them to jump to that question.
- The submit button is on the right menu.
- Scientific calculators may be used.
- Record your responses on paper as well just in case power fails or another problem occurs.
- In each question, unless indicated otherwise: ignore the effects of friction or air resistance.
- Your teacher will enter the start code for you once everyone is ready. Good Luck!